Motawi Gregarious Grosbeaks in Turquoise - 4x4
Mid-century modern meets Motawi mastery in these tiles based on the work of celebrated wildlife artist Charley Harper (1922-2007), a self-described "minimal realist." Taken from a Charley Harper lithograph of the same name. Motawi Tileworks is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan where they design and make all of their ceramic tiles by hand. They can be hung on the wall, displayed on a stand, or used as the focal point in your next tile project.
- size: 3-13/16" square
- size with frame: 7-1/2" square
- tiles are 5/8" thick and have a notch at the back for hanging.
The solid wood frames are built by Family Woodworks in Pennsylvania with premium 2-inch flat quartersawn white oak wood and finished using their 4 step signature process. Available in Nutmeg and Ebony finishes.
- solid oak
- 2" wide
The solid wood clocks are handmade in Iowa by Schlabaugh & Sons. Quartz movement with AA battery included.
- Arts & Crafts clock - 6w x 10h x 3d
- Prairie clock - 10w x 10 1/2h x 4 3/4d
- Tile shown in clock is for reference only, correct tile will be shipped