Motawi Flower Buds in Red - 4x4
Florals are perennial favorites at Motawi. 4x4 Flower Buds is based on an art nouveau tile from the early 1900s by H. & R. Johnson, Ltd.
Motawi Tileworks is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan where they design and make all of their ceramic tiles by hand. They can be hung on the wall, displayed on a stand, or used as the focal point in your next tile project.
- size: 3 13/16" square
- size with frame: 7 1/2" square
- tiles are 5/8" thick and have a notch at the back for hanging.
The solid wood frames are built by Family Woodworks in Pennsylvania with premium 2-inch flat quartersawn white oak wood and finished using their 4 step signature process. Available in Nutmeg and Ebony finishes.
- solid oak
- 2" wide
The solid wood clocks are handmade in Iowa by Schlabaugh & Sons. Quartz movement with AA battery included. John Schlabaugh and his team have been designing and crafting wooden clocks and accessories for over 37 years. Originally working alongside his father, Emil, the family business is now run and operated by John and his wife, Jane Schlabaugh.
- Arts & Crafts clock - 6w x 10h x 3d
- Prairie clock - 10w x 10 1/2h x 4 3/4d
- The tile shown in the clock photos is for reference only. The correct tile will be shipped.