Great Smoky Mountains National Park Guide
$20.00 Sale • Save
Inside Wildsam Great Smoky Mountains, you'll find park stories from prize-winning authors, past and present; a detailed road trip plan to base-camp towns; interviews with white-water pioneers, Cherokee language teachers, trolley drivers and wildlife biologists; thought-provoking miscellany from the archives, selective recommendations about authentic Great Smoky Mountains experiences and a deep dive into how to best explore the national park.
Profiles of nine base-camp towns and a three-day itinerary
- Special sections for natural wonders and park adventures
- Stories from cultural luminaries and writers
- 145 pages, printed in the U.S.A.
- Back-pocket size, 4 x 6.5 inches
- Featuring more than two dozen local experts