Motawi Upside Downside - 6x6
Their best-selling Charley Harper tile. "Upside Downside" is taken from the lithograph of the same name.
Motawi Tileworks is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan where they design and make all of their ceramic tiles by hand. They can be hung on the wall, displayed on a stand, or used as the focal point in your next tile project
- Tile size: 5-13/16" square
- size with frame: 11 1/2" square
- tiles are 5/8" thick and have a notch at the back for hanging
The solid wood frames are built by Family Woodworks in Pennsylvania with premium 2-inch flat quartersawn white oak wood and finished using their 4 step signature process. Available in Nutmeg and Ebony finishes.
- solid oak
- 2" wide
The solid wood clocks are handmade in Iowa by Schlabaugh & Sons. Quartz movement with AA battery included.
- 12.5" w x 13.5" h x 4.5" d
- Clock shown for reference only, correct tile will be shipped.